Position : Transport Administrative Assistant
Our Transport department is seeking to fill the position of an administrator. The Administrator will be responsible to ensure all administration is done, kept up to date and standard on Wesbank transactions, tracker system, diesel bulk tank, vehicle licensing, monthly registers (Transport and Yard), AX requisitions and general tasks.
If you would like to join our Master Drilling Team, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed above) in the subject line.
Applications close at 12:00pm on 10 April 2022
If you have not received correspondence from us within 14 days after the closing date of the applications, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Vehicle and transport costing sheet administration and reporting
- External transport cost tracking
- Medium sized truck trip and cost tracking
- Tracker / Tracking administration and monthly reporting
- Administration of the ERP system for the transport department
- Fines and licencing administration
- Bulk diesel tank management and daily level reporting
- Private fuel card administration and reporting
- General administrative tasks
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Knowledge of MS Office; especially excel.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.