Position : SHEQ Officer
Implement, manage and take control of the SHEQ management system for the area appointed for. To advise and give SHEQ related guidance to all personnel and ensure that all work is done in accordance to set standards, rules and legal compliance which in turn will reduce risk and failure costs across all sectors of the business.
If you would like to join our Master Drilling team please send your CV to [email protected] with the job title (as listed above) in the subject line.
Applications close at 12:00pm on the 18th of March 2022.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Control and management of the safety, health, environmental and quality aspects
- Implement and maintain systems for SHEQ
- Incident and accident SHEQ management investigationsAdvise and provide guidance to management on SHEQ related matters
- Reduce risks across the SHEQ related fields
- Conducting and reporting on SHEQ related audits
- Implement standards, procedures and policies applicable to the company and/or specified by the client including legal requirements
- Training and development
- Assisting the implementation of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 management systems
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12
- COMSOC 1 and 2
- Risk Assessment Certificate
- ISO 9001 (Implementation and Auditing)
- ISO 14001(Implementation and Auditing)
- ISO 45001(Implementation and Auditing)
- Incident Investigation
- Diploma in Safety Management or a relevant qualification
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.