Position : Mechanical Design Engineer
Our Engineering Department is seeking to fill the position of a Mechanical Design Engineer. The Mechanical Engineer will need to have a wide set of electronic hardware and software skills. This individual must have the competence to grow in their position and develop as required.
If you would like to join our Engineering team please send your CV to Angelina Lira at
[email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed above) in the
Applications close at 12:00pm on 31 July 2022
If you have not received correspondence from us within 14 days after the closing date of the applications, please
consider your application unsuccessful.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Designing of new mining equipment
- Failure analysis and fault finding
- Specification generation, procurement and sourcing support
- Systems and process improvement initiatives
- Continuous improvement drives
- Design aspects
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum: B.Eng / B.Tech Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience in detail design and drafting
- Proficient in 3D Design Software (Autodesk Inventor Preferable)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- OHSA knowledge
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Manufacturing, gearing, pumping systems, hydraulics, assembly, quality control, metallurgy.
- Experience in various software tools.
- Organized and self-disciplined.
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.