Position : Foreman
We have a vacancy for a Foremanin our raise boring Operations. The Foreman will be responsible for supervising and coordinating of raise bore drilling.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Demonstrating an understanding of and complying with the Quality Control Plan
- Obtaining information from the Contracts Manager, the relevant Mine Official and Sectional Surveyor on matters to
- ensure compliance with the Quality Control Plan
- Inspecting the site, ordering the necessary equipment from the stores
- Supervising and instructing subordinates to carry out duties effectively and strictly according to mine standard
- Managing the project according to the project plan in terms of budget, time and quality
- Completing monthly report on information obtained from the daily reports
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures and pertaining to Safety and Health
- Following NCR procedure
- Conducting on the job training to all subordinates
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 and relevant Technical qualification
- 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience in the mining industry
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.