Our Procurement department is seeking to fill the position of a Buyer. The Buyer is responsible to
support the Production teams by procuring the required resources such as inventory, services and
goods. Expedite services and goods as required. Responsible for cost management within specified
If you would like to join our Procurement team please send your CV to [email protected]
or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed above) in the subject line.
Applications close at 12:00pm on 31 July 2022
As responsabilidades incluem, mas não se limitam ao seguinte:
- SCM Strategy and Business Plan
- Resource Forecasting
- Stakeholder Relations
- Asset and Inventory Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Governance and Compliance
- Safety, Health and Environment
Qualificações e experiência:
- Bcom in Logistics and supply management
- Internal Certifications relating to Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ buying experience of which includes exposure to commodity management.
- Exposure to an international procurement and supply chain environment in the mining/manufacturing space will be advantageous.
- Data Analytics (comfortable to work on digital platforms) and automation knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Understanding of e-procurement systems and how they apply to the built environment
- Contract management
- Supplier Relationship Management
Salário e benefícios estão relacionados ao mercado.
Se você gostaria de ser considerado para qualquer uma das posições mencionadas acima, envie seu currículo para [email protected] ou envie um fax para +27 (0) 18 771 5156 com o cargo (conforme listado) claramente indicado na linha de assunto.