Position : Production Analyst
Our production department is seeking to fill the position of a production analyst. The potential candidate will report to the Contract Manager and Foreman.
If you would like to join our MDSA team please send your CV to [email protected],with the job title (as listed above) in the subject line.
Applications close at 12:00pm on the 11th of March 2022
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- On boarding and off boarding employees on site
- Human resource administration such as capturing of timesheets, medical tracking and booking of training
- Stock replenishment and the tracking thereof
- Tracking and updating of production information on the relevant platforms
- Production reporting
- Tracking of budgets and expediting over expenditure
- Assistance with early warnings and contractual delays
- Preparation of documentation for certification meetings
- Debtor analysis tracking
- Assisting, updating and auditing the safety requirements on site
- Drilling authorisation documentation
- Asset tracking
- Commercial administration such as capturing of invoices, preparing of monthly certificates and risk monitoring
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 with higher grade Maths and English
- Project Management Certificate
- 1 year experience in project administration, stock control and commercial/estimating experience
Person will be required to travel, may not have a criminal record and must be medically fit.
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.