Position : Power Platform Developer
Should you not receive feedback within 14 days of your application, please deem your application as unsuccessful
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Delivering services and solutions using Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI, SharePoint, Power Automate (attended and unattended), Microsoft Teams and data integrations.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices and trends
- Digitize and automate business processes using Power Apps and Power Automate
- Identify areas and processes where Power Platform can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvements
- Contribute across all phases of the software development life cycle
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 0-3 years of related work experience
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.