Position : Power Platform Developer
Master Drilling is seeking to permanently employ a Power Platform Developer to their team in Fochville (Gauteng). We are looking for a self-confident individual who likes to work as part of a team but is also willing to take initiative and capable of working independently.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and day-to-day maintenance and enhancements of the Microsoft Power Platform, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues. Conducts technical and analytical work in developing, designing and analysing technical solutions for internal stakeholders.
Should you not receive feedback within 14 days of your application, please deem your application as unsuccessful
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Delivering services and solutions using Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI, SharePoint, Power Automate (attended and unattended), Microsoft Teams and data integrations.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices and trends
- Digitize and automate business processes using Power Apps and Power Automate
- Identify areas and processes where Power Platform can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvements
- Contribute across all phases of the software development life cycle
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 0-3 years of related work experience
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.