Position : Power BI Developer
Our IT Department is seeking to fill the position of a Power BI Developer. The potential candidate should be meticulous in their work, quality orientated, well organized, neat and well-mannered.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provide comprehensive technical/backend support for Dynamics AX.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements and updates to ensure strong functionality
- and optimization.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues, review new and existing code and perform unit
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Development of technical specifications and plans.
- Compile comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as required.
- Translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy business intelligence solutions.
- Maintain and support data analytics tools and platforms.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Create visualizations and reports for internal customers.
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Power BI developer.
- Background in data warehouse design (eg: dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL
- Familiarity with BI technologies (eg: Power BI, TimeXtender, PowerPivot.)
- Knowledge of SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Knowledge of X++ preferred, however a candidate with experience in OOP and the desire to learn
- X++ is also welcome.
- Experience with machine learning and/or artificial intelligence an advantage.
- Salary and benefits are market related.
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.