Position : Millwright
We have a vacancy for a Millwright in our raise boring Operations. The Millwright will be responsible for providing engineering maintenance support to the Drilling production
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs of raise-boring equipment.
- Performing routine checks and inspections.
- Spares monitoring and control.
- Responsible for condition monitoring.
- Routine maintenance as well as repairing or replacing defective parts.
- Conduct electrical troubleshooting.
- Conduct fault finding on electrical as well as mechanical systems.
- Carry out all maintenance and repair operations, ensuring compliance with company procedures and pertaining to Safety and Health
- Mine services standards & installations
Qualifications and experience:
- Fluent in English.
- Qualified Millwright (Trade test).
- Mining experience.
- Raise-boring experience.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001.
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.