Position : Inventory Controller
Our Inventory department is seeking to fill the position of an Inventory Controller. The Inventory Controller is responsible for the warehousing of the stock carried by Master Drilling. As such the incumbent shall be responsible to ensure that items are received, stored, picked, and dispatched in an orderly manner that minimizes the risk of loss or damage. The Inventory Controller shall ensure that all transactions associated with the movement of stock items are carried out on the Dynamics AX ERP system; and that stock levels are maintained to a standard that supports the operational efforts of Master Drilling.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Received items are accompanied by the correct documentation; verified to the order requirements and the receipt transacted appropriately on Dynamics AX
- Items are identified and moved into storage in accordance with a bin location system that ensures efficient warehouse operations and minimizes the risk of damage to the items
- Stock levels are assessed, maintained and adjusted regularly and in line with Mater Drilling operational requirements
- Items are dispatched in accordance with an approved and documented requirement; and transacted appropriately on the Dynamics AX ERP system
- Warehousing operations are carried out in a safe manner with the intention to cause zero harm.
- Access to the warehouse is monitored and controlled to in order to minimize exposure of stock items to non-warehouse personnel
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in logistics and warehouse management would be preferred.
- Experience in the complete supply chain into, through and out of a warehouse.
- The management of the warehouse as well as distribution from the warehouse.
- Operational management of warehouse staff, facilities and equipment.
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.