Position : Export Specialist
Our Logistics department is seeking to fill the position of an Export Specialist. The Export Specialist is responsible to support the Production teams by mobilization of the required resources such as inventory and goods to site. Expedite replenishment and freight activities. Responsible for cost management (import and export) within freight management environment.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- SCM Strategy and Business
- Plan Resource Forecasting
- Stakeholder Relations
- Inventory Management
- Transport and Logistics
- Continuous Improvement
- Governance and Compliance
- Budget Management Safety,
- Health and Environment
Qualifications and experience:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Certificate/Degree B Degree engineering preferably mechanical/ mining.
- External courses and incoterms.
- Internal Certifications relating to Supply Chain Management and incoterms.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ Import & Export Experience/ S.
- Exposure to international freight handling practices procurement and supply chain environment.
- Data Analytics (comfortable to work on digital platforms) and automation knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Financial and business acumen
- Understanding of e-procurement systems and how they apply to the built environment
- Contract management
- Cost accounting and cost-to-serve application
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.