Position : Electronic/Mechatronic Engineer
Our Engineering Department is seeking to fill the position of an Electronic/Mechatronic Engineer. The Electronic/Mechatronic Engineer will need to have a wide set of electronic hardware and software skills. This individual must have the competence to grow in their position and develop as required.
If you would like to join our Engineering team please send your CV to Angelina Lira at
[email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed above) in the
Applications close at 12:00pm on 31 July 2022
If you have not received correspondence from us within 14 days after the closing date of the applications, please
consider your application unsuccessful.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring that projects are scoped, started and executed in compliance with the Organisation’s requirements
- Specification generation, procurement and sourcing support
- Monitoring of machine operational performance
- Systems and process improvement initiatives
- Continuous improvement drives
- Design aspects
- Asset lifecycle improvements
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum: B.Eng / B.Tech Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience in electronic system design.
- Experience in PLC programming
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation
- In-depth knowledge of circuit design and modeling of analogue & digital electronic systems
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skill
- Research, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.