Position : Electronic/Mechatronic Engineer
Our Engineering Department is seeking to fill the position of an Electronic/Mechatronic Engineer. The
Electronic/Mechatronic Engineer will need to have a wide set of electronic hardware and software skills.
This individual must have the competence to grow in their position and develop as required.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Ensuring that projects are scoped, started and executed in compliance with the Organisation’s
• Specification generation, procurement and sourcing support
• Monitoring of machine operational performance
• Systems and process improvement initiatives
• Continuous improvement drives
• Design aspects
• Asset lifecycle improvements
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum: B.Eng / B.Tech Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic engineering
• Experience in electronic system design.
• Experience in PLC programming
• Extensive knowledge of instrumentation
• In-depth knowledge of circuit design and modelling of analogue & digital electronic systems
• Good report writing and communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical skill
• Research ,problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.