Position : Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Africa and South Africa
The purpose of the position is to ensure that the strategic business plans translates into operational plans per business/site or drill and that it is effectively executed. To ensure that the aspects of corporate governance and matters of legal compliance to the industry norms and as set by the laws of the country are complied with. To manage and lead the subordinates in order for them to achieve their KPAs and established standards ensuring optimized company growth.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Implementation of strategic plan and general management
- New Business Development
- Customer Satisfaction Management
- Stakeholder, Government and Customer Relationships
- People Management
- Operational Efficiencies
- Finance and profit management
Qualifications and experience:
- Engineering degree.
- Ideally mechanical or mining engineering with an MBA or Business Management.
- Previous experience at a senior managerial level would be an advantage.
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.