Position : Assistant Systems Accountant
The position is a assistant role and acts as an interface between the finance team and IT department.
The Assistant Systems Accountant will be required to interpret and analyse financial information to
design, document and embed coherent financial systems to meet the Group’s reporting standard and
requirements. The Assistant Systems Accountant will be required to assist with continuous improvement
of financial reporting quality and timeliness as well as support entity level financial management.
If you would like to join our Master Drilling Group team please send your CV to
[email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed above) in the
Applications close at 12:00pm on 17 July 2022.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Reviewing systems performance and identifying system issues
- Making systems more efficient and improve integrity of financial data
- Working with business intelligence software
- Assist with the implementation and roll-out of new systems and improvements made to systems
- Supporting finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures
- Monitoring of internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Working together with internal and external auditors
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Focused attention to detail
- Energetic, Dynamic and Self-starting individual
- 1 – 3 years accounting and systems experience.
- Computer literate specifically with regards to MS Office, specific focus on Excel.
- Experience in consolidations, ERPs, Financial Planning & Analysis and standardisation would be beneficial
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.